Montessori School of Central Marin
Providing a Wholesome Education Since 1974
San Rafael, CA
Admission process for the Toddler and Early Childhood Programs
1. Please call our office (415) 456-1748 to schedule a virtual tour.
2. During the tour, you will have an opportunity to meet the Director and our friendly teachers, see our facility, and watch the children in the classroom. If/when we return to in-person tours and your child is already 2 years old, we highly recommend that your child is present to see how he/she integrates around the classroom.
3. When you are ready, the application for enrollment can be provided during your tour or can be downloaded on our website. See "Application Downloads" on the bottom right of this page.
4. In order for your application to be processed, you must submit a fully completed application form with a $100 non-refundable deposit and $500 deposit towards tuition in the form of a check or money order.
5. After completion, the director will notify you about your child's acceptance to the program. Applicants are evaluated and placed based on your child's readiness, potential success in the Montessori classroom, and space within our program. Once accepted, parents must submit a complete enrollment package.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: Families with more than one child enrolled are eligible for a 10% discount off of the oldest child's tuition.
Tuition paid in 9 monthly installments with payments starting September 1st and ending May 1st.
The $500 enrollment deposit must be on file prior to enrollment. The deposit will be applied towards the last tuition payment.
Summer school tuition is separate and applies to the months of June, July, and August.
Fun Lunch is offered twice a week. Pasta is served on Tuesday and Pizza is served on Thursdays. Both meals are accompanied by fresh vegetables and seasonal fruit with juice or milk. Our Pasta Day on Tuesdays are prepared in our cooking class. This is a perfect opportunity for children to practice grace and courtesy! Each meal is $5.
2023-24 School Year
We began accepting applications from new families for the 2023-24 school year on
MARCH 1, 2023